Monday, July 5, 2010

Running La La Las

Since I have to take a momentary break from running (ya know, surgery recovery) I thought I'd share my running playlist with you all. These songs pump me up and help me get through my workouts!! What songs are must haves for your runs/work outs???

Mad House - Rihanna
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
Money Honey - Lady Gaga
Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
Lip Gloss - Lil Mama
Rockstar 101 - Rihanna
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
OMG - Usher
Blah Blah Blah - Ke$sha
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Teeth - Lady Gaga
Piece of Me - Britney Spears
Wait Your Turn - Rihanna
Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
Hard - Rihanna
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
California Gurls - Katy Perry
Giddy On Up - Laura Bell Bundy
TiK ToK - Ke$ha