Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions


Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all had a fun and exciting New Years Eve and ready to start 2011 with new hopes and goals. It's Resolution time!!

But before I go into that, I want to tell you about my New Year's Eve. I participated in a 5K Beer Run...which was awesome!!! I had to carry a little plastic mug with me on the run and drink beer at the "water stations" along the race. It was a great way to kick-off the new year! And get this...it was called the Resolution Run! Love it!!

Now for the resolution part...I really want to step up my running this year. I started last summer and I want to push myself to do more this year. So in 2011, I'm going to run 211 miles (roughly 4 miles a week) and run my first 10K. Also as an extra side-note, today my boyfriend and I signed up for our first Marathon Relay with some of our family members coming up in May!!

What are your New Years Resolutions!?