Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter X Games


Woke up this morning feeling....SICK! Achy and awful, don't you just hate it when you know you're getting sick and you keep trying to stop it (more vitamins, OJ, more sleep, washing your hands more, whatever you think will help keep the sickness at bay...) and then you wake up one morning and its official....you're sick. yuck!

After a few more hours of sleep I made myself get out of bed and watch some TV. And then I found it...my salvation to feeling crappy...THE WINTER X GAMES ARE ON!!!



I love snowboarding and it has totally slipped my mind that it was X Games time. So for a couple hours today I felt like I was on a min-vacation watching the men's snowboarding slopestyle in Aspen. Wishing I was there in person. Already DVR'd women's snowboarding superpipe for tomorrow night...

Check out X Games for the all the info and TV schedule...