Saturday, February 19, 2011

SHATTER!


Finally got my hands on the OPI's new Black Shatter polish. It was paired up with "Simply Smashing" in the Serena Williams combo pack. And its included in the new Katy Perry collection (which I love). BUT back to Black Shatter, it looks just like plain black polish...but when painted over dried polish it dries into a crackled effect. Its gives your nails a little texture and lot of edge! Love it!! I've tried it over "Last Friday Night" and "Ate Berries in the Canaries" and it looks so hot on both. Definitely gives your nails a fresh new look!



If you're out there looking for Black Shatter...its so hard to find! If they're sold out at your local beauty supply shop, ask them when they plan on getting their next shipment. I called in and reserved mine because they have been continuously running out!


Plus I just heard that they're coming out with a "Silver Shatter" in May with the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Yayy!!!