Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Makeup Picks

Yay for President's Day! I don't know about you all, but I am very happy to not have to work today and am thoroughly enjoying my day off. Finally I have a little time to write on my blog! I've missed you guys!!


Despite the fact that yesterdat was 71 degrees and today is about 35....I'm posting about Spring makeup!!! That day in the 70s was just enough enough of a tease to totally give me Spring fever!! I'm so over winter and ready for warmer weather. So with that, I want to share my favs for Spring...in makeup!


Clinique - Fresh Bloom All Over Colour in Plum Poppy - This is such a fun highlighting product! It also works as a very light blush. But it gives your skin this beautiful glowy look and catches the light without looking glittery. Just very natural and summery.



MAC - Penultimate Liner - One of my favs for a loooong time. Its the BEST liquid liner I've every used. Its basically a felt-tipped pen and is perfect for making that Marilyn classic look. If you want to give the illusion of your eye being a different shape, this is the perfect liner for you.


MAC - Lipglass/Lustreglass - Prrr and Wonderstruck - Just got these 2 new lip glosses and love them! I like to wear the Wonderstruck all over and then use Prrr on the center of my lips as a highlighter. It really gives this cute "Kim Kardashian" look. Its very natural and glossy. Yay!