Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RUN NAKED

*Me at a local 5K sporting my RUN NAKED shirt*


"If you want to be seen, RUN NAKED."

No, I haven't taken up *streaking* but I have been known to be out and about in my new Run Naked gear from Run Naked Sports.

What's great about this brand is that not only are the shirts comfortable, but they keep you safe. Each product is printed with 3M Scotchlite reflective material so when you're out for an evening run, you can be seen by cars. With the extended heat wave we've been having, night running is a must. So why not feel comfortable and SEEN when you're out getting in your miles.

Plus this company has amazing customer service. Not long after I placed my order, I received a personal email from Joan, owner of RNS. She also suggested a size change for my order! How awesome!! I ended up getting gear that fit perfectly!!

Cute, Safe, and a great conversation starter!! Check out Run Naked Sports...you won't be disappointed!