Monday, April 19, 2010

What I am LOVING right now!

1) MAC Kohl Eye Pencil in Raven. Its this awesome black with red shimmery sparkles (MAC website describes the color as "intense red with black pearl".) It is such a fun contrast to the normal black black black eyeliner look. And its really flattering on lots of skin tones/eye colors.



2) Clipa Purse Hanger. I recently came across this online (baghaus.com) and I'm so impressed! I've seen other purse hangers before but this one is different because it can just stay hooked on your purse handle all the time and holds up to 45 lbs!!! Plus it comes in many different colors so it will blend in with the hardware on your bag. I don't have one yet but I really really want one! Oh and one more thing, this clip will keep your purse from just sitting on the floor at restaurants, bars, etc...which means your bag won't be collecting lots of yucky bacteria on the bottom on it. Genius!!



3) Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion in Deep Dark Color. I heard about this product from one my girlfriends last year and its the best self-tanner I've ever used. It doesn't have that gross self-tanner smell and it doesn't streak! Its made for all skin tones and doesn't make your skin that weird orange color. I used it for a few days before my friend's wedding last summer and it looked really natural. Plus no skin damage like fake baking!



4) Chaco Sandals (Z/1 Unaweep). Bought a pair last summer and love them! They are great for hiking, float trips, camping, and the lake. They are super comfortable and made from recycled materials. So if you're doing anything outdoorsy this spring/summer, these are fantastic!!!