Friday, August 6, 2010

GAGA IN THE ROOM...

SO STARSTRUCK CHERRY CHERRY CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM....

A few nights ago I got to see LADY GAGA in concert and all I can say is...AMAZING! She has such an incredible voice and stage presence. It was the best concert I've ever been to!! Plus me and my man were sitting with really fun GAGA fanatics so we all danced the whole night. And sooo many people were dressed up in these really creative Gaga inspired outifts (including yours truly). Gaga herself wore beautiful costumes (sooo many costume changes) and her dancers were cRaZy good! All in all it was a fantastic night!!


Bad Romance...final song of the night!


Gaga on the jumbo screen...she could even belt out the songs laying down!


Beautiful costume with wings.


GAGA tour bus!

If you get the change to see her in concert...GO!!!