Monday, August 16, 2010

On the Prowl!

Artist formerly known as Prince...I want these leggings!!!

Just picked up the GIANT Glamour September issue...still waiting to get Vogue's...and on the cover is Jennifer Lopez in....get ready for this...LEOPARD PRINT!!! Now I've not always big a fan of animal print things. But I fell in love with leopard/zebra about a year ago. And for this fall...I AM LOVING IT!!! JLo looks awesome and I'm totally diggin' all this trend has to offer! Check it out! RRAARRRR!!

Christine Louboutin leopard peep-toe pumps...wish I could afford these...a girl can always dreams!


Animal print accessories (aka scarf)...just an added pop of print! Love it!

Sexy and classic leopard print!
Snow Leopard TOMS = wear with everything!!

And....drumroll please...last but not least...these leopard print TOMS! New for fall! If you haven't heard of TOMS, they make these really comfy loafer-esque shoes. And for every pair you buy, they donate a pair to a child in need. How awesome is that?!