Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't Forget the Sunblock!

I love being out in the sun as much as anyone but now that its sunny and hot hot hot, sunscreen is a must! Yesterday I tried out a new sunblock and it is the BEST one I've ever used. Its called Neutrogena Ultimate Sport (sunblock spray). It feels really really light when it goes on your skin...unlike that heavy oily feeling that lotions have and it smells sooo good. Plus Neutrogena makes it in high SPFs (mine is 70+), so it really does protect your skin. Its waterproof, sweatproof, and won't clog pores (or cause breakouts). Basically its everything you want in a sunscreen. I also use the Neutrogena Sport Face Lotion so you're not trying to spray your face with a sunscreen.

After you spray your bod with the sunscreen, make sure to rub it in...I tried my first 'spray' sunscreen a couple summers ago and didn't rub it in...I got a sunburn that looked like grafitti!! Really splotchy and ouchy! No fun!

Even if you tan easily/never burn, your skin still gets damaged from the sun!! So before you're out there playing in the sun be sure to spray on some sunblock! You're skin will stay young, healthy, and wrinkle-free soo much longer!

For those of you that want a really good looking tan without the skin damage (tanning beds are sooo bad for you), try Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion in Deep Dark Color. I've tried soooo many self-tanner and this is by far my fav! It doesn't look orange or have that funky sunless tanner scent. After a few hours, you get a really beautiful non-streaky tan. Gorgeous and safe for your skin! If you have fav sunblocks or self-tanners, I'd love to know about them!

HAPPY SUMMER!!!