Monday, May 17, 2010

Guilty As Charged

The Hills on MTV has recently become one of my guilty pleasures. I know this show has been going on for forever...in fact when I was in high school, it was still called Laguna Beach..now they've all graduated..moved to LA...and so it has become The Hills. I used to catch it when I was channel surfing but now I watch every week because this season is CRAZY!!! Before you read any further check out the The Hills - Season Teaser. DRAMA!!!

For those of you that don't know Speidi (ya know...Spencer and Heidi Pratt) have gone loco en la cabesa lately! Heidi had 30-some plastic surgeries previous to this season in which US Weekly called her "Franken-Barbie." It really is pretty sad. And to top it off, Spencer has some serious anger issues and is constantly freaking out. Plus throw in all the other characters, lots of partying, relationship drama, and run-ins with the law and you get a train wreck of a show that I can't resist. Its kind of turning into Jerry Springer!! Anyway, if you haven't caught any of the episodes this season...they re-run on MTV 24/7 and they're online at The Hills website. Or catch it right off the press - Tuesdays at 10/9c on MTV.