Monday, May 31, 2010

Carrie On



Yayyy!!! Carrie is back!!! Sex and The City 2 came out in theatres this past weekend and I finally got to see it tonight!! And the FASHION IS FABULOUS!!! The movie was super cute and a great movie for a girls night out. The Sex and The City girls head to Abu Dhabi this time and embark on many funny and fashionable adventures. If you liked the first movie, you'll definitely like this one too!




I also finished Candace Bushnell's newest book, The Carrie Diaries. It is such a fun, fast read and introduces you to Carrie Bradshaw before she moves to NYC. This book follows her life as a small-town girl finishing up her senior year of high school. Definitely chick-lit and definitely a fun summer read! Get ready for a sequel to this book too! The ending is fabulous!


“I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.” -Carrie Bradshaw