Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's Get Physical!



Since its getting hotter outside...and officially swimsuit season...I thought I'd do a list of my Top 7 Favorite Exercise Items!!!

7) Nike Shorts - My fav are the Tempo Track shorts...I have them in 5 or 6 colors! haha!

6) Under Armour Sports Bra - Super comfortable! They're pretty thin but made of that really slick and comfortable spandex material.

5) iPod - Gotta have music!!

4) Nike Air Max Shoes - Just bought these a couple days ago and love them!!!

3) Oakley Shades - If you're doing anything athletic outside, these are amazing!!! They stay on your face and are super light weight. I ran with them yesterday and its like not even wearing sunglasses.

2) Old Navy Socks - I got hooked on these in college (thanks to Court)! They're great socks and you can get them in so many different colors!! Great for working out!


1) Under Armour Head Bands - These are great for keeping your hair out of your face.