Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIDAY FRIDAY!


YAYYYY!!!! Its finally Friday!!! Hope yall have awesome plans or maybe just plans to do nothing and rreeelllaaaxx. For me, I am soo pumped its Friday. And the weather is beautiful...60s and sunny! Today - registering for 5K...thats tomorrow! haha! Tonight - Watching basketball or football...not sure yet. Tomorrow - 5K and rreeeelllaaaxxiiing...maybe a movie??

But before I completely enjoy the glory that is Friday...how about a recap of the week! Early in the week, we went to the pumpkin patch...yay!! Got a couple pumpkins for the house and one of them "is good for eatin'!" according to the pumpkin patch woman. So if it makes it through Halloween, I'm gonna try to make it into a pie or something...its sure to be an adventure!!

The dusty-orange looking pumpkin is the "good for eatin'!" pumpkin.

Wednesday - Our volleyball team played and I totally busted up my finger....actually I hurt it pretty bad the week before but ofcourse I re-injured it this week (had to hold back the tears). So now I have it in a little finger splint, which I don't like wearing cause I feel like a big baby but like wearing because it protects my finger. My finger looks pretty normal except for it being a little puffy but boy does it hurt. Anyway, if anyone has ever worn a finger splint....it is so weird! Atleast it seems that way to me. haha! Kind of gets in the way of my other fingers and looks like a robot finger. Hopefully it will be back to normal by next week's game!! Cause I am definitely not sitting out!

Last night - Football game!!! Love college football! :) Great way to kick off the weekend!

And here we are, back to Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!