Friday, October 29, 2010

I'd Rather Be Snowboarding


Now that the fall weather has been making me wear a jacket (finally!), I can't wait another minute for winter. I know its only like 50 degrees right now where I live but I'm just glad the 100 degree days of summer are over. I'm ssooooo wanting snow and definitely...SNOWBOARDING!! Granted I don't live in a very good area to snowboard (aka no mountains) but I heard there is a man-made place about an hour from my house that I can't wait to check out in a couple months. Anything is better than nothing!

AMAZING!!! Wish I could say this is me. haha!

I started snowboarding my sophomore year in high school and fell in love. Before then, I'd always been a skier. We'd go to the slopes on spring break but that sophomore year I wanted to try something new. And snowboarding looked so cool and so fun. Since then, thats been my choice for winter sports. I still feel like a newbie, since I don't get to go very often. But I love the challenge! I was lucky enough to go a few times last season, but I really wish I lived in an area where I could go every weekend!

Maybe someday!!


Until then I'll just have to save up my money and make the most out of the few and far between trips to the mountains!

Any snowboarders, winter lovers, or mountain obsessed out there?!