Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ORANGE you glad...


So in honor of it being October and the week of my Alma Mater's Homecoming (Yay!!) I want to do a post about all things ORANGE!!! Okay, let's get started!!


First off, for those that aren't a big fan of orange...give it a chance! Orange has come a long way and I love seeing it 'out there' so much this season. I used to never see orange anything. Now its everywhere!! Yayy!!


Want these shoes so bad!! I mean does it get much better than orange cheetah print, incredible high heels, and strappy orange ribbon around your ankle....I think not!!
Brights Power

I recenly bought 2 orange OPI colors that are sooo awesome! And will definitely be doing my nails this week with them. Brights Power and In My Back Pocket. Brights Power is a true bright orange. In My Back Pocket is more of an orange creme. Both gorgeous!!

In My Back Pocket



And ofcourse I can't leave out the colors of Fall!!! Pumpkins, changing leaves, all the beautiful colors or the outdoors!!! Love love love the shades of Fall!


Thanks again everyone for checking out my blog! Hope you all are having a great week!!