Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween 5K



So I've been looking for a Halloween/costume 5K to participate and I found one! YESSSSS! Now, I just need to decide what I should dress up as....something I can run in would be helpful. Haha! Hhhmmm I have a couple costumes I could modify and wear...police woman....witch.....any other ideas?? Lady Gaga would be pretty awesome...


I just love Fall and "Halloween season"! There is something that is still magical and mysterious about October and all the spookiness of Halloween. I still feel like a little kid that gets so excited about this time of year. Plus, I love how everything becomes pumpkin themed....pumpkin spice hot chocolate...pumpkin bread...pumpkin candles....pumpkin anything and everything!




Did I mention I'm probably going to the pumpkin patch this weekend! Yes! Gotta pick out a couple pumpkins for the house!


Have a great rest of the week!! And....any 5K costume suggestions?!