Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas


So normally (almost every week) I like to post about the latest gadget, makeup, gear, or random item that I am LOOVVVINNGG at the moment. BUT with Christmas right around the corner...I can't post about my faves because family and friends may be getting them as Christmas gifts from me (and read about it on the blog). Haha! I don't want to ruin the surprise!! ...But you never know, I may just have to post some of my fav ideas closer to Christmas anyway...I'm bad at keeping presents a secret!!


So instead of giving away my holiday ideas just yet, I'd love to hear what gifts are on your Christmas list or what you plan to give to others!! Then, I'll check out your comments and do a post later in the week or next week about your favorite Christmas (or any holiday) gift ideas for this year. Sound fun?! I think it'll be a great way to get ideas out there from bloggers alllll over the country and world! Comment Away!!