Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Boys of Fall

Kenny Chesney in high school!

There are many things I love about Fall...changing leaves, cool evenings, hoodies, and Halloween...but one of my absolute favorites is football season. And when I heard Kenny Chesney's The Boys of Fall, it reminded me once again of why I love football and Fall. Especially Friday night high school football! I cheered all four years in high school and there is something really special about those Friday nights. The energy is so incredible and I loved spending all that time with my high school friends. If you love football and thought those high school nights were something special, you'll love Kenny's music video for this song. It reminds me of being of teenager and cheering on my high school friends. Even though it feels like a million years ago, I'll never forget those Friday nights.