Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clinique Obsessed


As you all know, I had eye surgery and ever since I've been very careful about what I put on my face and near my eyes. In other words, MAKEUP! I realized that the foundation I was using was really irritating my eyes (only took me like 5 months to realize this) and so I decided to change to Clinique. I was drawn to Clinique because I've used some of their products in the past and everything is allergy tested. So I know it won't irritate my eyes! Yay! I've been using Clinique foundation and concealer for a few weeks now and have had no problems!!! Yes, it is more expensive than drugstore brands, but for me, it is sooooo worth it!


I thought I'd go ahead and make yall a list of my fav Clinique products!! If you have sensitive skin, easily irritated eyes, or just love great makeup...then this list is for you!

*Acne Solutions Foundation - LOVE this stuff! My skin is prone to breaking out and this foundation is great. Keeps my skin from getting too oily and has salycic acid in it to treat and help prevent more breakouts.
*High Impact Mascara - Big time volume and glossy lashes! It comes off easily with just water and doesn't bother my eyes at all. And it doesn't flake off during the day!!


*Fresh Bloom Allover Colour - I use this as blush in Peony and it looks really really pretty! It highlights your cheeks and makes your skin look fresh and young. REALLY GREAT PRODUCT!

*Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad - This are cute little eyeshadows that are perfect for traveling and they're meant to be worn together. Makes doing your eye makeup a piece of cake!

*Quickliner for Eyes Intense - LIMITED EDITION - Just bought a couple of these eyeliners and they are so awesome! The "intense" edition is limited time, so get them while you can. Same as normal Quickliner, but the colors are more pigmented and....intense. haha! They rock!


What are your fav makeup products??