Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eiffel for this Color


BEST FALL & WINTER COLOR EVERRRRRR!

Or atleast I like to think so! I was at a beauty supply store last week and feeling very Fall inspired....it was raining and cool outside....at last...Fall had arrived (or atleast for that day). Haha! Anyway, I was looking for a new dark shade from OPI. I wanted a dark red or purple that is sooooo dark its almost black but not quite. And I found it!!!

Eiffel for this Color


I literally fell for this color! Its from OPI's France collection...think it was a couple years ago. The color is a deep deep reddish-plum with a slight red sparkly shimmer to it. The photo does not do it justice! And its not your typically flat black that looks really intense. The color looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

What are your fav colors for Fall??