Wednesday, June 9, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


  • FHI Flat Iron - I bought this flat iron after my chi iron stopped working. It was recommeded by a girl at a beauty supply store. Turns out that a lot of chi irons have just stopped working (they're not as high quality as they used to be). So she told me I should try out the FHI....GREAT PRODUCT! I like it better than my old chi and it was cheaper! Its still a little pricey but well worth it. I have the "water edition" FHI flat iron, so FHI donates some of the proceeds to a charity group that helps build new wells in rural africa to provide clean water. Pretty cool huh!

  • Clarisonic - Amazing skin care system! It's a small battery powered face cleanser. It massages your face and gets it super clean (waayy less break outs!). This is something that I'd heard about but couldn't bring myself to spend the money on (prrriiccceeeyyy) but luckily I had some rewards points built up on my credit card so I got it for freeeeee!!
  • Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Spray - This stuff gives you really great beachy hair and it smells soooo good! I use it to give my hair a more messy and textured look after I curl it. Great buy!! Perfect for getting Kate Hudson hair!
  • MAC Creme Colour Base in Shell - I bought this after I saw a video about it on Kandee Johnson's blog. It's superb for highlighting and adding a little shimmer to your cheek/brow bones and nose. It makes your skin look fresh and dewey!!
  • OPI Nail Lacquer - By far the best nail polish out there! It's more expensive than drug store brands but lasts a long time with chipping. And they have the coolest colors!! OPI just came out with Shrek themed colors!!! AWESOME!!!