Thursday, June 17, 2010

XOXO MAC

I la-la-la-la-LOVE MAC Cosmetics. Its shiny, bright, girly, funky, fresh, and always fun. I love that they sell 54,839,048,340,328 colors of eyeshadow (okay maybe a little less). haha! I just love to stop by the MAC counter and play! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite MAC products with you all!


Lips - I really love the Lady Gaga lipstick color for their Viva Glam collection. Check out this post for more details about that. Also Fresh Buzz (frosty pinky) and Craving (bright look-at-me magenta) are so pretty! Lipglass is also great from MAC. Nymphette and Pink Poodle are my favs!


Creme Colour Base - I have this in Shell and its great for highlighting your cheek/brow bones and nose. Give you a fresh, young, dewy look.

Blush - Sheertone Blush in Tenderling is a really flattering nude/pink color. I've been using it for a llooonnggg time now and its great!

Eyeshadow - AAAALLLL the eyeshadow colors are fabulous!! They are all out on the MAC counter ready to be played with! If you can't go to the counter, you can chat with someone about colors at MAC.com (they are really great. I've never been disappointed in their color suggestions). My favs right now are Sketch, Shroom, Satin Taupe, Purple Haze, and Crystal.

Eyeliner - There are two amazing kinds of eyeliner that I love for different reasons: Kohl Power Eye Pencil (in Feline and Raven). Feline is a really inky black thats great for a smokey eye look. Raven is a red/black shimmer that is flattering for lighter skin tones or if you don't have to have as 'harsh' of a liner look. Penultimate Eye Liner (in Rapidblack). This is really 'slick' looking and good for a really defined line...perfect for the winged cat-eye look. It actually is like a felt-tip pen, so its super easy to use.