Wednesday, June 23, 2010

USA! USA! USA!


YAAAYYYY!!! USA CONTINUES ON IN THE WORLD CUP!!! I starting watching the USA v. Algeria game this morning when it was already 70-some minutes in. After seeing many 'oh-so-close' goal attempts from USA...finally in the last 4 minutes of the game...GGGGOOOAAAALLLL!!!!

USA beats Algeria 1-0!! Get it USA!!!

 
Now I'm not much of a soccer fan...played in junior high and had a blast with my friends but never got hooked on watching soccer...EXCEPT when the World Cup comes around!!! I love watching all the countries compete!!

Plus when the cameras pan across the crowds...the fans look AWESOME! I've never seen so many really enthusiastic fans in one place! Painted faces/bodies, flags from every country, and the noise from the vuvuzelas (aka horns everyone in the crowd has).

WAY TO GO TEAM USA!!!